There is something magical about going on a road trip. It is not only exciting, but you can also enjoy exotic landscapes, different culture and traditions. It is indeed fun to explore various places.
Adventure Vacations are not the time to sit and relax. You need to keep moving and experimenting with new things. If you love travelling, then there are many unexplored locations to discover. To know more about those places, read further.
Lake Tahoe and Kauai, HI
One of the best adventure vacation ideas is Lake Tahoe located in California. It is supposed to be the best getaway for winters. The slopes are breathtaking and backcountry is epic. If your vacation time happens to fall during summer and the day happens to be dry and sunny day, you are blessed. You may go for the following activities:-
- Any other water sport
Kauai, hi – To have, best adventure vacations spent, you may visit Hawaii’s -Garden Island. Synonym to this location is lover’s paradise. The place is blessed with awesome:-
- Majestic waterfalls
Scuba diving is real fun and will be all the more exciting if done here. This is because beaches are best for activities like snorkeling and kayaking as well.
Thailand and Costa Rica – Puntarenas
The place is known for perfect white sand beaches, and oceans that are crystal clear. The countries have unique culture. You may have an altogether different experience when you come here. You will get to experience elephant rides or markets that are bustling from dawn to dusk. Patong beach is known for the famous night life.
Visit Thailand to enjoy a package of wonderful experiences.
Puntarenas – Very close, but outside Costa Rica, is a region called Puntarenas. The place is known for the following features:-
- Sandy beaches
- Exotic mangrove estuaries
- Emerald forests
When you have so much to explore, then why miss.
Some other exciting places
- Montana – just the right place for skiing and horse riding.
- Jackson Hole- Horse riding is best in summers and is perfect for skiing in winters.
- Yosemite, CA – This destination is perfect for rock climbing and river rafting
- Acadia, ME – Fishing and mountaineering is ideal when you visit this place
- Iceland- Massive glaciers, hot springs and many more such are best to explore here
- Kootenay Rockies, BC – Dramatic beaches, hidden waterfalls and the mountain scenery are perfect to explore
- Estes Park, CO- rocky mountains and their landscapes are indeed breathtaking
- Alaska – it is the best destination for any who love nature
- Yellowstone, WY – This is the first national park US got made. It is famous for its grandeur.
- Peru – the location has been termed exotic by many who have visited here
- Kenya – known for wildlife, beaches are good too here.
- Chile- Perfect destination for mountaineering
If you have been planning your vacation for a while now, but you are confused as to which destination to choose for your holidays then get in touch with the Luxury Link team. You can even visit their webpage to know about the places.